High quality, made-to-measure bay windows.
Installations by our dedicated, in-house fitting team.
Over 35 years industry experience and local knowledge.
Experience and precision.
For bespoke and faultless fitting.
Bay windows often come with a variety of nuances that can determine the structural integrity of the bay. Time and again, we successfully and skillfully replace bay windows.
We boast a priceless magnitude of industry experience.
This is owing to the 35+ years of industry experience of our dedicated in-house surveyor. Furthermore, installations are thoroughly checked by our Installations Manager, who has served over 25 years at Woodfield Windows.
This is how we have built our reputation. By providing consistent, high quality service and faultless installations year after year.
Your replacement bay window is bespoke, tailored to your requirements.
By placing an order with us, we understand that you may have specific installation requirements, technical requests or design choices. Whatever it is you are looking for, our expert team are here to listen and to help.
Choosing Woodfield Window’s starts a collaborative process – one in which we strive to exceed your expectations! Our no-pressure sales team can discuss your choice of glass, frame colour and window layout.
Don’t worry if this may start to sound overwhelming, our team are knowledgeable and can advise you if you are unsure.
To get more information or to receive your no obligation quotation – contact our team today on 01895 622207.
Over 30 Years in the Industry.
Safety & Security
Included High-security locking systems.
Bespoke to you
10 Year Fully comprehensive warranty.
All of our bay windows are structurally reinforced and comply with modern building regulations.
After sales service:
Once installed, you are covered by the 10 year insurance backed guarantee. Our after sales service comprises of a dedicated team of “window doctors” that are able to rapidly attend any service call or snagging issues you may find.
Benefits of our window system:
- No deteriorating! Easy to clean and maintain.
- Ultra slim sight-lines, bringing in more light.
- Save money by reducing your heating bills.
- Reduce outside noise with acoustic insulating properties.
- Industry leading security, protecting your home from intruders.
- Low carbon footprint manufacture.
Trusted by our community, read some of our customer testimonials at the bottom of this page.
Features of our uPVC window system:
- Maintenance free. Highly durable and resistant to weathering.
- Long product lifespan, supported by our insurance backed guarantee.
- Energy efficient, all our double glazing comes A-rated as standard.
- High security, “Secured by Design” locks, handles and hinges.
- Available in a variety of colours and can be powder coated in any RAL colour. See our standard options below.
Our Range of Colours
Pick the colour of your bay windows:
Light Oak Woodgrain
Golden Oak Woodgrain
Anthracite Grey Woodgrain
Anthracite Grey Smooth
Any RAL Colour