uPVC Triple Glazing:
Choosing to install new uPVC triple glazed windows into your home can make a considerable improvement to the appearance and significantly enhance its insulation and security properties.
We supply a wide range of styles and colours so that you can tailor your new windows to complement the look of your home. Additionally we also offer cutting edge locking systems to effectively secure your home from intruders.
What is Triple Glazing:
Triple glazing is just what it sounds like. Three layers of glass which greatly enhances the thermal energy efficiency and acoustic reduction properties of your windows.
- The house on the left has external glass temperature of the hall at 3.4c and the living room glass at 1.3c. A lot of heat is being lost.
- The house on the right has external glass temperature of the hall at -5.2c and the living room glass at -4.5c.
- A considerable heat saving and energy bill reduction!
Deciding on the right style and features for your new uPVC windows can be a hard and often confusing decision. However, with over 30 years experience within the industry, our experts are happy to help you make an informed decision. By visiting our showroom or by calling us on 01895 622207 we can provide you with a good understanding of the benefits you may require for your home.
Additionally all of our windows are ‘A’ rated for energy efficiency as a standard, at no extra cost which helps to reduce your bills and keep your house warm. We maintain extremely high standards and can guarantee all installations will meet or exceed industry quality and security standards.
Click here for the product benefits and features:
- Save money by reducing your heating bills with the thermal reflection properties
- Reduce outside noise with acoustic insulating properties
- Complement your home with bespoke window colours, with finishes in any RAL colour
- Complete protection in extreme weather
- Exceptional thermal and acoustic insulation efficiency
- Night vent as standard on all opening windows
- Tough, stainless steel coated hinges
- Integral gaskets for optimum aesthetic appeal
- Fire escape facility
- Trickle ventilation option available as required
- Internally glazed for added security
- High security handles and hinges with multipoint clawbolt and shootbolt locking
- Reinforced frames for extra protection
Why Choose Woodfield?:
Woodfield Windows has been manufacturing and installing high quality, energy saving windows, doors and conservatories for over 30 years to homes within the London boroughs. Your windows will be designed bespoke to your personal specification and will be expertly installed by our dedicated and experienced fitters.
We pride ourselves on our personal and attentive service and can assure the highest quality, efficiency, security and style will be provided for your home.
Click here to get your instant online guide price or call our team on 01895 622207.
Alternatively fill out the form below and one of our team will get back to you.